Wednesday 3 August 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The White Slave Trade, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1910!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1910 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Silvio Gigli: Italian radio broadcaster, an announcer in the early days of radio.
- Andreas Aubert: Norwegian resistance member during the Second World War.
- Nicolas Kinet: Belgian pilot.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- What's the Matter with Father? - Billy Murray
- That Lovin' Rag - Sophie Tucker
- He's a College Boy - American Quartet
- Dill Pickles Rag - Arthur Pryor's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 August 1910 and get them!