Tuesday 23 August 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giuseppe Meazza and Lonny Frey.
The White Slave Trade, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 August 1910!
Which were the important events of 23 August 1910 ?
- Astrology - Last day of sun sign Leo in the tropical zodiac
- Swaziland - Umhlanga Day
- Romania - Liberation Day (1944)
- RC Saints - Saint Rose of Lima
- Roman festivals - Vulcanalia
- Giuseppe Meazza: Italian footballer (Born 1910).
- Lonny Frey: American baseball player and soldier (d. 2009).
- Fred Clarke makes a record 4 outfield assists for Pittsburgh
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 August 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- If He Comes In, I'm Goin' Out - Arthur Collins
- When Shadows Gather - John McCormack
- You Taught Me How to Love You, Now Teach Me to Forget - Joe Maxwell
- Harry Lauder - We Parted on the Shore
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?