Tuesday 3 August 1943
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
This Is the Army, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1943!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1943 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Béla Bollobás: Hungarian-English mathematician and academic.
- Christina: Mrs.
- Steven Millhauser: American author and academic.
- Gen Patton slaps a US GI in the hospital accusing him of cowardice
- Nazi occupiers attack city Orel, leave it in fire
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?