Friday 3 November 1972
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Verl Mitchell and Ugo Ehiogu.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash.
In UK Mouldy Old Dough by Lieutenant Pigeon was in the top 5 hits.
1776, directed by Peter H. Hunt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Job nach Noten.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Empire or Hunt the Wumpus.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1972.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1972!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1972 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
- The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
- Chuck Berry - My Ding-A-Ling
- Curtis Mayfield - Freddie's Dead (Theme From Superfly)
- Elvis Presley - Burning Love
- Rick Nelson - Garden Party
- The Spinners - I'll Be Around
- Lobo - I'd Love You To Want Me
- Danny O'Keefe - Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues
- Michael Jackson - Ben
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?