Sunday 19 November 1972
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash.
In UK Clair by Gilbert O'Sullivan was in the top 5 hits.
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, directed by William Sterling, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1972.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1972!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1972 ?
Famous Birthdays:19 November
- Ambassador opens at Lunt-Fontanne Theater NYC for 9 performances
- Dear Oscar closes at Playhouse Theater NYC after 5 performances
- Gershwin Theater (Uris) opens at 1633 Broadway, New York City
- KFIZ TV channel 34 in Fond du Lac, WI suspends broadcasting
- Willy Brandts SPD wins West German election
- Seán Mac Stíofáin, a leader of the Provisional Irish Republican Army, is arrested in Dublin after giving an interview to RTÉ.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
- Lobo - I'd Love You To Want Me
- The Spinners - I'll Be Around
- Helen Reddy - I Am Woman
- The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
- The Temptations - Papa Was A Rollin' Stone
- Curtis Mayfield - Freddie's Dead (Theme From Superfly)
- The Delegates - Convention 72
- Eagles - Witchy Woman
- Seals and Crofts - Summer Breeze
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?