Saturday 3 November 1928
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
October (Ten Days that Shook the World), directed by Sergei M. Eisenstein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1928!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1928 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Wanda Hendrix: American actress, a wholesome, baby-faced ingénue of grade-B films in the '50s with roles in over 21 films.
- George Yardley: American athlete, pro basketball player in the N.B.
- Goseki Kojima: Japanese manga artist (d. 2000).
- Bill Morrison: Australian politician and diplomat 37th Australian Minister for Defence (d. 2013).
- Osamu Tezuka: Japanese animator and producer (d. 1989).
- Turkey switches from Arabic to Roman alphabet.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?