Thursday 4 March 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Cosmopolis, directed by Gaston Ravel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1920 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Alan MacNaughtan: Scottish actor, comedian.
- Jean Lecanuet: French politician, senator, minister, senator & mayor of rouen for 25 yrs.
- Marcella Grady: Jennings rancher.
- Last day of Julian civil calendar in Greece.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Prohibition Blues - Nora Bayes
- Dardanella - Harry Raderman's Jazz Orchestra
- When I Look in His Face - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?