Sunday 4 March 2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to What Goes Around…Comes Around by Justin Timberlake.
In UK Shine by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
Shooter, directed by Antoine Fuqua, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Secret by Rhonda Byrne was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 2007!
Which were the important events of 4 March 2007 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 March
- Estonian parliamentary election, 2007: Approximately 30,000 voters take advantage of electronic voting in Estonia, the world's first nationwide voting where part of the votecasting is allowed in the form of remote electronic voting via the Internet.
- Andrus Ansip's Reform Party wins 27% of the vote raising its mandate in the Riigikogu to 31 seats from 19.
- China raises its defense budget by 17.8 percent, while cutting the budget deficit to 1.1 percent of GDP. (Reuters)
- A memorial service is held at St Mary's Church in Dover, United Kingdom, to mark the 20th anniversary of the Zeebrugge ferry disaster. (BBC)
- War in Afghanistan (2001–present):
- U.S. troops open fire after a suicide bomb attack on a convoy and kill 8 or more civilians on the main road linking Jalalabad with the Pakistan border. Local people protest at the soldiers' actions. (BBC)
- Taliban insurgency: Two British soldiers serving with the NATO International Security Assistance Force force are killed in Helmand province during clashes with Taliban forces. (BBC)
- Australian troops enter the town of Same in East Timor where fugitive East Timorese army officer Alfredo Reinado was located with orders to arrest Reinado from the President of East Timor Xanana Gusmão. Reinado evades capture but five of his men are killed in the Battle of Same. (AAP and AFP via Sydney Morning Herald)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around…Comes Around
- Ludacris - Runaway Love
- Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
- Dixie Chicks - Not Ready To Make Nice
- Akon - Don't Matter
- Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
- Daughtry - It's Not Over
- Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast In America - Gym Class Heroes
- Beyonce - Irreplaceable
- Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?