Saturday 4 November 1916
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Cronkite and Ruth Handler.
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1916 ?
- Walter Cronkite: American broadcaster, one of the most respected and reliable newscaster of the era who preceded over CBS coverage of the Presidential nominating conventions from 1952.
- Ruth Handler: American businesswoman and inventor of the Barbie doll (d. 2002).
- John Basilone: American marine and Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1945).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Joe Turner Blues - Prince's Orchestra
- By the Sad Luana Shore - Marguerite Farrell
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?