Friday 4 October 1940
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Long Voyage Home, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1940.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1940!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1940 ?
- Silvio Marzolini: Argentinian footballer and manager.
- Steve Swallow: American bass player and composer.
- Alberto Vilar: Cuban-American investor and philanthropist.
- Vic Hadfield: Canadian ice hockey player.
- 12 German aircrafts shot down above England
- French Vichy-regime proclaims end of Statut of the Juifs
- Wrestling returns to Madison Square Gardens after 12 year lay off.
- Meeting between Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini at the Brenner Pass.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?