Friday 4 September 1987
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to La Bamba by Los Lobos.
Fatal Attraction, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Patriot Games by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1987!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1987 ?
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Los Lobos - La Bamba
- Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
- Madonna - Who's That Girl
- Debbie Gibson - Only In My Dreams
- Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All
- Richard Marx - Don't Mean Nothing
- Dan Hill - Can't We Try
- Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
- The Whispers - Rock Steady
- Huey Lewis & The News - Doing It All For My Baby
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?