Monday 7 September 1987
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to La Bamba by Los Lobos.
Fatal Attraction, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1987!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1987 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Evan Rachel: Wood; American actress and singer.
- Evan Wood: American actress and singer.
- Mark Turpin: YouTube Star.
- Tommy Elphick: English footballer.
- Sammy Moore: English footballer.
- Netherlands routes 2 minesweepers to Persian Gulf
- Rosie Jones wins LPGA Rail Charity Golf Classic
- (to September 21) The world's first conference on artificial life is held at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Los Lobos - La Bamba
- Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
- Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All
- Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
- Debbie Gibson - Only In My Dreams
- Dan Hill - Can't We Try
- Huey Lewis & The News - Doing It All For My Baby
- ABC - When Smokey Sings
- Madonna - Who's That Girl
- Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?