Friday 18 September 1987
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to I Just Can't Stop Loving You by Michael Jackson.
In UK Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley was in the top 5 hits.
The Princess Bride, directed by Rob Reiner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Patriot Games by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 September 1987!
Which were the important events of 18 September 1987 ?
- Also see September 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Chile - Independence Day (first junta 1810)
- RC Saints - Feast day of St Joseph of Cupertino and Methodius of Olympus
- In ancient Greece, the fifth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries.
- Shannon Sarich: Reality Star.
- Sean Waugaman: Drummer.
- Angela Simmons: Reality Star.
- Jinkx Monsoon: American drag queen performer and actor.
- Americo Tomas: Portuguese admiral and politician, 14th President of Portugal (Born 1894).
- US and Russia sign accord to remove mid range missiles
- Detroit Tigers' Darrell Evans is first 40-year-old to hit 30 home runs.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
- Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All
- Los Lobos - La Bamba
- Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
- ABC - When Smokey Sings
- Huey Lewis & The News - Doing It All For My Baby
- Dan Hill - Can't We Try
- Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Lost In Emotion
- Grateful Dead - Touch Of Grey
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?