Wednesday 5 March 1952
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Diana Castro Hagee and Peter Isler.
Rancho Notorious, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Death Valley Days.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1952!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1952 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Diana Castro Hagee: American evangelist and author, wife of John Hagee.
- Peter Isler: Swiss lawyer, with his own law practice Isler & Partners in Stäfa, Canton of Zürich.
- Scott Swift: Family Member.
- Alan Clark: keyboardist (Dire Straits - "Sultans of Swing").
- Mike Squires: American baseball player and scout.
- Petar Borota: Serbian footballer (d. 2010)
- Vladimir Vladimirovich Scherbachov: Composer, dies at 63.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?