Sunday 5 March 1967
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Ruby Tuesday by The Rolling Stones.
In UK Release Me by Engelbert Humperdinck was in the top 5 hits.
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, directed by David Swift, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1967!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1967 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Nicole Boegman Australian long jumper (Olympics-1988: 1992, 1996).
- WEDN TV channel 53 in Norwich, CT (PBS) begins broadcasting
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
- The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
- The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
- The Seekers - Georgy Girl
- Johnny Rivers - Baby I Need Your Lovin'
- Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On
- The Casinos - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
- Mitch Ryder - Sock It To Me - Baby!
- Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'
- The Monkees - I'm A Believer
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?