Friday 31 March 1967
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Happy Together by The Turtles.
In UK Release Me by Engelbert Humperdinck was in the top 5 hits.
Double Trouble, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1967!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1967 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Ivar Kolve: Norwegian vibraphonist.
- Nanci Bowen in Tifton: Georgia, USA; LPGA golfer (1995 Nabisco Dinah Shore).
- Glenn Montgomery NFL defensive tackle (Seattle Seahawks: Houston Oilers).
- 1st time Jimi Hendrix burns his guitar (London)
- U.S. President Lyndon Johnson signs the Consular Treaty.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Turtles - Happy Together
- The Mama's & The Papa's - Dedicated To The One I Love
- The Beatles - Penny Lane
- Herman's Hermits - There's A Kind Of Hush
- Four Tops - Bernadette
- Petula Clark - This Is My Song
- The Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth (Stop, Hey What's That Sound)
- The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
- Nancy Sinatra - Somethin' Stupid
- The Five Americans - Western Union
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?