Saturday 6 June 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Secret Agent, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1936!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1936 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Mompati Merafhe: Botswana general and politician Vice-President of Botswana (d. 2015).
- D Ramanaidu: Indian actor director and producer founded Suresh Productions (d. 2015).
- Levi Stubbs: American baritone singer (Four Tops) (Born 1936).
- Gérard Jarry: French violinist and teacher.
- A Venkatesh Naik: Indian politician.
- 40th US Golf Open: Tony Manero shoots a 282 at Baltusrol Golf Club - New Jersey
- 68th Belmont: James Stout aboard Granville wins in 2:30
- Aviation gasoline first produced commercially, in Paulsboro, New Jersey.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?