Saturday 6 June 1970
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Everything Is Beautiful by Ray Stevens.
In UK Back Home by England World Cup Squad was in the top 5 hits.
The Bird with the Crystal Plumage, directed by Dario Argento, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while The French Lieutenant'S Woman by John Fowles was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1970.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1970!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1970 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Eugeni Berzin: Russian cyclist.
- Sarah Dessen: American author.
- Randy Jordan: NFL running back (Jacksonville Jaguars).
- Evgeni Berzin: Russian cyclist.
- Richard Di Natale: Leader of the Australian Greens party.
- Albert Ferrer: Spanish footballer and coach
- James Shaffer: American guitarist songwriter and producer (Korn Fear and the Nervous System and L.A.P.D.)
- 102nd Belmont: John Rotz aboard High Echelon wins in 2:34
- A D-Day celebration is held in Washington, D.C..
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ray Stevens - Everything Is Beautiful
- The Poppy Family - Which Way You Goin' Billy?
- The Moments - Love On A Two-Way Street
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up Around The Bend
- Simon & Garfunkel - Cecilia
- Rare Earth - Get Ready
- Joe Cocker - The Letter
- The Guess Who - American Woman
- Chicago - Make Me Smile
- The Beatles - The Long And Winding Road
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?