Tuesday 6 March 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1917.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1917!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1917 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Danilo Michelini: Italian soccer player.
- Ernesto Alonso: Mexican producer, director, cinematographer and actor.
- Donald Davidson: American philosopher and academic (d. 2003).
- Will Eisner: American illustrator and cartoonist (d. 2005).
- Frankie Howerd: English comedian and comic actor whose career spanned six decades.
- J A: Mommersteeg Dutch Assistant Secretary of Defense (KVP).
- Jules HPFX Vandenpeereboom premier of Belgium (1899): dies at age 73.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Keep Your Eye on the Girlie You Love - Peerless Quartet
- They're Wearing 'Em Higher in Hawaii - Morton Harvey
- Katinka (Medley) - Victor Military Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?