Tuesday 6 March 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Mad Love, directed by Dimitri Buchowetzki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1923 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Ed McMahon in Detroit: Michigan, USA; TV host (The Tonight Show, Star Search).
- Raymond "Bill": Hoffenberg; college president (Wolfson at Oxford).
- Jürgen Manger: German film/tv actor, comedian, author, entertainer.
- Herman Leonard: American photographer (Born 1923).
- Ed McMahon: American comedian game show host and announcer (d. 2009).
- Wes Montgomery: American guitarist and songwriter (Montgomery Brothers) (d. 1968)
- McMahon : American actor, TV host and spokesman who hooked up with Johnny Carson on the daytime show "Who Do You Trust," 1957-62. He then began a 25-year run as co-host on "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson." He also played on "Star Search" and "TV's Bloopers and Practical Jokes."
- Erhard Karkoschka: Composer
- Cards announce their players will wear numbers on their uniforms
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Journey's End - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Lovin' Sam (Sheik of Alabam') - Nora Bayes
- You Tell Her - I Stutter - Billy Murray
- Carry Me Back to My Carolina Home - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1923?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?