Wednesday 6 March 1963
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Walk Like A Man by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Diamonds by Jet Harris & Tony Meehan was in the top 5 hits.
The Trial, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1963!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1963 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- DL Hughley: Comedian.
- D L Hughley: American comedian and actor.
- Suzanne Crough: American actress (d. 2015).
- D Hughley: American actor producer and screenwriter.
- Kornelis ter Laan: first Dutch socialist mayor (Zaandam), dies at age 91.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- Ruby and the Romantics - Our Day Will Come
- Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
- The Rebels - Wild Weekend
- Johnny Mathis - What Will Mary Say
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?