Monday 6 October 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Debt of Honor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1913 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Pullman Porters' Parade - Al Jolson
- Sweethearts - Grace Kerns
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 6 October 1913 and get them!