Thursday 10 January 1946
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bob Lang and Alexis Nihon.
Shock, directed by Alfred Werker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Composer at the Piano.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1946.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1946!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1946 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Bob Lang: Rock bassist (Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders).
- Alexis Nihon: Jr in the Bahamas; wrestler (Olympics-1968).
- Daniel Giraud: French essayist, translator, and poet.
- Earl McCullouch: American pro athlete, professional football player and a track and field champion.
- Joseph McMoneagle: American parapsychologist, an outstanding researcher in the field of RV (Remote Viewing).
- Earl Mc: Clarksville sports Champions
- Aynsley Dunbar: English drummer and songwriter (The Jeff Beck Group Journey Jefferson Starship UFO The Mojos and John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers)
- Robert Gadocha: Polish footballer
- 1st radar contact with Moon
- UN General Assembly meets for 1st time (London)
- US Army establishes first radar contact with Moon, from Belmar, New Jersey.
- The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the moon and receiving the reflected signals.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bing Crosby - Symphony
- Buzz Me - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?