Monday 10 March 1958
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Don't by Elvis Presley.
In UK Magic Moments by Perry Como was in the top 5 hits.
The Brothers Karamazov, directed by Richard Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while Anatomy Of A Murder by Robert Traver was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1958.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1958!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1958 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Sharon Stone in Meadville: Pennsylvania, USA; actress (Basic Instinct, Sliver, Casino, Total Recall).
- Jeanie Bryson: American singer.
- Garth Crooks: English footballer and sportscaster.
- Steve Howe: American baseball player and farmer (d. 2006).
- Domingo Ramón: Spanish runner.
- Hiroshi Yanaka: Japanese voice actor
- Sharon Stone: American actress, a dangerously sultry screen leading lady. After winning a local beauty contest she moved to New York, a well-scrubbed beauty who showed well in wholesome commercials. For ten years she honed her craft before the hit film "Total Recall," 1990, in which she made a big impact. The notorious shot of her crossing her legs, sans underwear, in "Basic Instinct," 1992, made her sizzling hot property.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?