Wednesday 11 February 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1920 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Farouk : Egyptian royalty, the son and successor of Fuad I, ruler of Egypt 1937-1952.
- Boyd Bartley: American baseball player and manager (d. 2012).
- Farouk of: Farouk of Egypt (d. 1965).
- Daniel Galouye: American author (d. 1976).
- Billy Halop: NYC, New York -- Actor (Bert Munson-All in the Family).
- Daniel F[rancis] Galouye: United States -- Sci-fi author (Dark Universe, Last Leap)
- Farouk I: Cairo, Egypt -- Last King of Egypt (1936-52)
- Fran?ois Richaudeau: Fouras les Bains EXecutives
- King Farouk: I of Egypt (d. 1965)
- Daniel James: Pensacola Military man
- Daniel F Galouye: science fiction author (d.1976)
- Daniel ''Chappie'' James Jr: American general (d. 1978)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Let the Rest of the World Go By - Elizabeth Spencer & Charles Hart
- Yellow Dog Blues - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?