Friday 11 June 1943
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Spitfire, directed by Leslie Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1943!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1943 ?
- Annabella Incontrera: Italian film and television actress, sometimes credited as Pam Stevenson.
- John McCoy: American executive and CEO of Bank One, a financial company that specializes in automated banking services.
- Bernard Dartigues: French filmmaker.
- Henry Hill: American mobster (d. 2012).
- Ray Warren: Australian sportscaster.
- Sam[uel] de Vries: Actor (Boefje, In Sobibor), dies at 50.
- British invades Pantelleria (tiny island south of Sicily)
- Heinrich Himmler orders liquidation of Polish ghettos
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?