Monday 11 June 1973
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to My Love by Paul McCartney.
In UK Can The Can by Suzi Quatro was in the top 5 hits.
Battle for the Planet of the Apes, directed by J. Lee Thompson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Once Is Not Enough by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1973!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1973 ?
- José Abundis: Mexican footballer and coach.
- Dana Brunetti: American film producer.
- Lance Johnstone: Defensive end (Oakland Raiders).
- Robby Kiger: Encino, California -- Actor (Josh Fox-Crazy Like a Fox).
- Tony McKenzie: WLAF guard (London Monarchs).
- Jose Manuel Abundis: Mexican footballer
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - My Love
- Clint Holmes - Playground In My Mind
- Sylvia - Pillow Talk
- Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby
- Elton John - Daniel
- Edgar Winter - Frankenstein
- Billy Preston - Will It Go Round In Circles
- George Harrison - Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)
- Paul Simon - Kodachrome
- Dawn - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?