Friday 18 June 1943
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Stage Door Canteen, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1943!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1943 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Raffaella Carra: Italian TV presenter.
- Barry Evans: Actor (Dr Upton-Dr in the House, Mind Your Language).
- Armand Maillard: French Catholic clergyman, the current Archbishop of Bourges.
- Rafaella Carrà: Italian singer and dancer in shows and clubs, a minor but versatile actress.
- Paul Wittamer: Belgian chef, known as one of the best pastry chefs in his country, awarded the "Golden Key" for his supreme black chocolate of Columbia.
- Raffaella Carrà: Italian singer dancer and actress
- Elias Degiannis: Greek navy officer and resistance fighter (Born 1912).
- SS Police in Amsterdam sentence for 12 resistance fighter to death (Jewish, communists, homosexuality) at the Census Bureau
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?