Thursday 12 November 1964
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Erik Howard and Gerald Perry.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Love by The Supremes.
Guns at Batasi, directed by John Guillermin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gideon C.I.D..
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1964!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1964 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Erik Howard: NFL defensive tackle / end (NY Jets).
- Gerald Perry: NFL tackle (Oakland Raiders).
- Jakob Hlasek: Czechoslovakia -- Tennis star.
- Dave Ellefson: American bassist (Megadeth).
- David Ellefson: Bassist.
- Vic Chesnutt: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (brute. and The Undertow Orchestra) (d. 2009)
- Wang Kuang-hui: Taiwanese baseball player and coach
- Jean becomes Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- Paula Murphy sets female land speed record 226.37 MPH.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Baby Love
- The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack
- J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss
- Jay & the Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer
- The Honeycombs - Have I The Right?
- Dean Martin - The Door Is Still Open To My Heart
- Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy Diddy
- Betty Everett - Let It Be Me
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- Lorne Greene - Ringo
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?