Saturday 14 November 1964
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Andrew and Rev Run.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Love by The Supremes.
Guns at Batasi, directed by John Guillermin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching R3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1964!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1964 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Andrew: Rocker (The Pasadenas-Riding on a Train).
- Rev Run: American rapper.
- Manlio Dovì: Italian actor, comedian and impersonator.
- Patrick Warburton: American actor.
- Katty Kay: News Anchor.
- Joseph Simmons: Rapper
- Bill Hemmer: American television news reporter
- Silken Laumann: Mississauga, Ontario -- Rower (1992, 96 Olympics - Bronze / Silver Medals)
- Rockie Lynne: American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- Hendrik G Cannegieter: Meteorology / director KNMI, dies at 85.
- Fade Out-Fade In closes at Mark Hellinger NYC after 199 performances
- Follies Bergere closes at Broadway Theater NYC after 191 performances
- Oliver! closes at Imperial Theater NYC after 774 performances
- Detroit Red Wings Gordie Howe sets NHL record 627th career goal
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Baby Love
- The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack
- J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss
- Jay & the Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer
- The Honeycombs - Have I The Right?
- Dean Martin - The Door Is Still Open To My Heart
- Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy Diddy
- Betty Everett - Let It Be Me
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- Lorne Greene - Ringo
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?