Sunday 13 November 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Olga Connolly-Fikotova and Richard Mulligan in Bronx.
If I Had a Million, directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1932 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Olga Connolly-Fikotova: Czechoslovakia -- US discus thrower (1956 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Richard Mulligan in Bronx: New York, USA; actor (Soap, Empty's Nest, Big Bus).
- Marilyn Brooks: American-Canadian fashion designer with headquarters based in Toronto and famous stores in Canada and in San Francisco.
- Willie Edwards: American murder victim (d. 1957).
- Richard Mulligan: American actor and singer (d. 2000).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?