Sunday 27 November 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Benigno Aquino Jr and Benigno Aquino.
Island of Lost Souls, directed by Erle C. Kenton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1932 ?
- Benigno Aquino Jr: Philippine opposition leader; assassinated.
- Benigno Aquino: Filipino politician jailed by opponent Ferdinand Marcos for seven years then released for a three year exile in the U.S.
- Franca Gandolfi: Italian cabaret singer.
- Evelyn Preer: American actress and singer (Born 1896).
- Poland and the USSR signs non-attack treaty
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 November 1932
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?