Tuesday 14 June 1977
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Dreams by Fleetwood Mac.
In UK Lucille by Kenny Rogers was in the top 5 hits.
New York, New York, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while Falconer by John Cheever was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1977.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1977!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1977 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Consequence : Rapper.
- Tyrone Magnus: YouTube Star.
- Boeta Dippenaar: South African cricketer.
- Chris McAlister: American football player.
- Massimiliano Neri: Italian supermodel.
- Joe Worsley: English rugby player and coach
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
- Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up (Part 1)
- Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)
- Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time
- Kenny Rogers - Lucille
- Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel
- Andrew Gold - Lonely Boy
- KC and the Sunshine Band - I'm Your Boogie Man
- Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
- Hot - Angel In Your Arms
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?