Saturday 25 June 1977
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Philippe Charlier and Layla El.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Got To Give It Up (Part 1) by Marvin Gaye.
In UK Lucille by Kenny Rogers was in the top 5 hits.
Sorcerer, directed by William Friedkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Chôdenji mashin Borutesu Faibu.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing DND or Street Racer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1977!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1977 ?
- Philippe Charlier: French forensic pathologist and paleopathologist (researcher of ancient diseases).
- Layla El: Wrestler.
- Lola Ponce: Argentinian-Italian singer-songwriter and actress.
- LBJ denies report he had a cancer during his presidency
- Former US president Lyndon Johnson denies report he had a cancer during his presidency.
- Roy C Sullivan of Virginia is struck by lightening for seventh time.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up (Part 1)
- Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)
- Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel
- Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time
- Kenny Rogers - Lucille
- Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
- Andrew Gold - Lonely Boy
- Shaun Cassidy - Da Doo Ron Ron
- Hot - Angel In Your Arms
- Steve Miller Band - Jet Airliner
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?