Saturday 25 June 1977
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Got To Give It Up (Part 1) by Marvin Gaye.
In UK Lucille by Kenny Rogers was in the top 5 hits.
Sorcerer, directed by William Friedkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1977!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1977 ?
- Layla El: Wrestler.
- Philippe Charlier: French forensic pathologist and paleopathologist (researcher of ancient diseases).
- Lola Ponce: Argentinian-Italian singer-songwriter and actress.
- LBJ denies report he had a cancer during his presidency
- Former US president Lyndon Johnson denies report he had a cancer during his presidency.
- Roy C Sullivan of Virginia is struck by lightening for seventh time.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up (Part 1)
- Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)
- Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel
- Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
- Shaun Cassidy - Da Doo Ron Ron
- Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time
- Kenny Rogers - Lucille
- Hot - Angel In Your Arms
- Andrew Gold - Lonely Boy
- Steve Miller Band - Jet Airliner
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?