Sunday 16 October 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Conrad and Linda Darnell Dallas.
Mysteries of India, Part I: Truth, directed by Joe May, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1921 ?
- Michael Conrad: Washington Heights, New York -- Actor (Delvecchio, Hill St Blues).
- Linda Darnell Dallas: Texas, actress (Unfaithfully Yours, second Chance).
- Robert Urquhart: Actor (Dunkirk, Bulldog Breed), dies at 72.
- Georges Wilson: Champigny sur M Actor.
- Pierre Sciandra: Toulon EXecutives.
- Matt Batts: American baseball player and coach (d. 2013)
- MacKenzie Miller: American horse trainer and breeder (Born 1921)
- Babe Ruth, Bob Meusel, and Bill Piercy defy Landis ban on World Series
- Jim Conzelman takes over as coach of Rock Island Independents from Frank Coughlin-only mid-game coaching change in NFL history.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Sweetheart - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Learn to Smile - John McCormack
- Cherie - Nora Bayes
- Deep in Your Eyes - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?