Thursday 6 October 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
I Accuse, directed by Abel Gance, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1921 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
- de Chavanes: Salins EXecutives.
- Yevgeniy Landis: Russian mathematician (d. 1997).
- Evgenii Landis: Ukrainian-Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1997).
- Joseph Lowery: American Civil rights movement leader.
- Maurice De Muer: French cyclist, who rode as a professional between 1943 and 1951 and later became a cycling team manager.
- Eugene Hudson: Los Angeles Military man
- Century Theater opens at 7th Ave and 59th St. NYC (demolished 1962)
- Fewest hits in World Series Game, 5, Yanks (3) beat Giants (2), 3-0
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- All By Myself - Aileen Stanley
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?