Saturday 15 October 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mario Puzo and Hoimar Ditfurth.
Mysteries of India, Part I: Truth, directed by Joe May, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 15 October 1921 ?
- United States - White Cane Safety Day, National Grouch Day, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Teresa of Avila
- Roman festivals - the Equirria or October equus: sacrifice of a horse to Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Amaryllis (Amaryllis) Day, twenty-fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Mario Puzo: NYC, New York -- Novelist (Godfather, Cotton Club, Earthquake).
- Hoimar Ditfurth: German psychiatrist and science writer.
- Robert Rockwell: American actor in radio and film, mostly B pictures in the '40s.
- Angelica Rozeanu: Romanian table tennis player (World Champ 1950-55).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 15 October 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Sweetheart - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Learn to Smile - John McCormack
- Cherie - Nora Bayes
- Deep in Your Eyes - Prince's Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?