Saturday 15 October 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Mysteries of India, Part I: Truth, directed by Joe May, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 15 October 1921 ?
- United States - White Cane Safety Day, National Grouch Day, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Teresa of Avila
- Roman festivals - the Equirria or October equus: sacrifice of a horse to Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Amaryllis (Amaryllis) Day, twenty-fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Robert Rockwell: American actor in radio and film, mostly B pictures in the '40s.
- Mario Puzo: NYC, New York -- Novelist (Godfather, Cotton Club, Earthquake).
- Hoimar Ditfurth: German psychiatrist and science writer.
- Angelica Rozeanu: Romanian table tennis player (World Champ 1950-55).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Sweetheart - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Learn to Smile - John McCormack
- Cherie - Nora Bayes
- Deep in Your Eyes - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?