Tuesday 25 October 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Sheik, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1921 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- Dominique Paladilhe: French music historian, illustrator, and the author of many historical books.
- Roland Caude: Querqueville Writer.
- King Michael: I of Romania.
- Michael : Romanian royalty, the son of King Carol II and Queen Helen of Greece and Denmark.
- Brian Malzard Foss: Psychologist.
- Jean Mauduit: Beauval Journalist
- André Jean-Robert: Chantemerle les Blés Painters
- Michael I: King of Romania (1927-30, 40-47)
- Bat Masterson: American journalist and lawman (Born 1853).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- They Needed a Song Bird in Heaven (So God Took Caruso Away) - Sam Ash
- I'm Nobody's Baby - Marion Harris
- All By Myself - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?