Friday 17 November 1933
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Dancing Lady, directed by Robert Z. Leonard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 November 1933!
Which were the important events of 17 November 1933 ?
- Slovakia - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day commemorating the beginning of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
- Life Day
- International Students Day
- R.C. Saints - Elisabeth of Hungary; Gregory of Tours; Hilda of Whitby; Hugh of Lincoln
- Also see November 17 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Dan Osinski: American baseball player (d. 2013).
- Orlando Peña: Cuban-American baseball player and scout.
- Orlando Pena: Cuban baseball player.
- US recognizes USSR, opens trade
- United States recognizes Soviet Union.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?