Tuesday 7 November 1933
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Invisible Man, directed by James Whale, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1933!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1933 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- William Wantling: American poet, novelist, ex-Marine, ex-convict, and college professor.
- George Tibbits: Composer.
- Pennsylvania voters overturn blue law, by permitting Sunday sports.
- Fiorello H. La Guardia is elected the 99th mayor of New York City.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?