Tuesday 21 February 1933
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nina Simone [Eunice Waymon] in Tyron and Nina Simone.
Mystery of the Wax Museum, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1933!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1933 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Nina Simone [Eunice Waymon] in Tyron: North Carolina, USA; singer/pianist ("I Loves You Porgy").
- Nina Simone: American jazz singer, although may be more accurate to classify her as a "soul" singer because of the emotion that permeates her material, or as an eclectic because of her signature blend of soul, jazz, blues, gospel and pop.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?