Monday 13 February 1933
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Mystery of the Wax Museum, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1933!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1933 ?
- Costa Gavras: Greek-French filmmaker.
- Peter L Pond: American activist and philanthropist (d. 2000).
- Emmanuel Ungaro: French couturiere, a fashion designer whose avant-garde designs are noted for his print patterns, wild flowers, abstracts and sizzling use of color.
- Paul Biya: Cameroon politician 2nd President of Cameroon.
- Caroline Blakiston: English actress.
- Kenneth Dement: American football player and lawyer (d. 2013)
- Patrick Godfrey: English actor
- Peter Pond: American clergyman and philanthropist (d. 2000)
- Emanuel Ungaro: in France; fashion designer (Neiman-Marcus Award-1969).
- Kim Novak: American actress who debuted in the 1954 film "Pushover." Her film credits include "Bell, Book, and Candle," 1959, "The Man With the Golden Arm," 1955 and "Vertigo," 1958. She has also done some TV. She won a beauty contest at age 20, and 50 years later is still considered one of the world's classically beautiful women.
- Jean Etcheverry: France sport Champion
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?