Wednesday 15 February 1933
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Mystery of the Wax Museum, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1933!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1933 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Adolfo: Cardones, Cuba -- Fashion designer (Nancy Reagan).
- Pres-elect Franklin Roosevelt survives assassination attempt
- Karl Radek praises invincible force of German communist party.
- Anton J Cermak (Mayor-Democrat-Chicago), assassinated in Miami, Florida.
- US President-elect Franklin Roosevelt survives assassination attempt.
- ''Newsweek'' magazine is published for the first time.
- The Blaine Act passes the United States Senate, submitting the proposed 21st Amendment to the Constitution to the states for ratification. The amendment is ratified on December 5, ending prohibition in the United States.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 15 February 1933 and get them!