Saturday 18 February 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Mystery of the Wax Museum, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1933!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1933 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Sir Bobby Robson: English football player and manager (d. 2009).
- Elisabeth S "Elly" Belder-Ameling: Dutch soprano.
- Jean-Marc Varaut: French attorney, head of the five-man defense attorney team for Maurice Papon (See the case under that name).
- Bobby Robson: English footballer and manager (d. 2009).
- Mary Ure: Scottish actress on film, TV and stage, onscreen from 1955.
- Yoko Ono: Japanese conceptual artist, musician, designer, composer, poet and performer, the widow of ex-Beatle John Lennon.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?