Saturday 18 February 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elisabeth S "Elly" Belder-Ameling and Sir Bobby Robson.
Mystery of the Wax Museum, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1933!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1933 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Elisabeth S "Elly" Belder-Ameling: Dutch soprano.
- Sir Bobby Robson: English football player and manager (d. 2009).
- Yoko Ono: Japanese conceptual artist, musician, designer, composer, poet and performer, the widow of ex-Beatle John Lennon.
- Mary Ure: Scottish actress on film, TV and stage, onscreen from 1955.
- Jean-Marc Varaut: French attorney, head of the five-man defense attorney team for Maurice Papon (See the case under that name).
- Bobby Robson: English footballer and manager (d. 2009)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?