Monday 22 April 1929
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Victoria Opoku-Ware and Maurice Chot-Plassot.
Alibi, directed by Roland West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1929!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1929 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Victoria Opoku-Ware: Ghanaian queen.
- Maurice Chot-Plassot: Neuilly sur Seine Painters.
- Michael Atiyah: educator (Trinity College - Cambridge England).
- Glen Sonmor: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015).
- Robert Wade-Gery: English diplomat British High Commissioner to India (d. 2015).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?