Friday 22 April 1960
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to The Theme From A Summer Place by Percy Faith.
In UK My Old Man's A Dustman by Lonnie Donegan was in the top 5 hits.
The Fugitive Kind, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1960
while Advise And Consent by Allen Drury was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1960.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1960!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1960 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Randall L Stephenson: American business executive.
- Lloyd Honeyghan: English welterweight boxing champion (1986).
- Mart Laar: Estonian historian and politician 9th Prime Minister of Estonia.
- Gary Rhodes: English chef and author.
- Randall Stephenson: American businessman.
- Tatiana Thumbtzen: American actress, model and dancer
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1960 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?