Wednesday 22 May 1996
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Fastlove by George Michael was in the top 5 hits.
Mission: Impossible, directed by Brian De Palma, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Green Mile, Part 2: The Mouse on the Mile by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Klub NLO.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blazing Dragons or Drowned God: Conspiracy of the Ages.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1996!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1996 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 May
- Tartuffe: Born Again, opens at Circle in the Square Theater NYC for 29 performances
- Emmy 23rd Daytime Award presentation - Susan Lucci loses for 16th time
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- SWV - You're The One
- Whitney Houston - Count On Me
- 1,2,3,4 (Sumptin' New) - Coolio
- Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?