Monday 13 May 1996
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Fastlove by George Michael was in the top 5 hits.
Twister, directed by Jan de Bont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Beast From the East by R.L. Stine was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1996.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1996!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1996 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- John "Jack" Baines: mountaineering publisher, dies at age 57.
- OJ Simpson appears on British TV discussing his not guilty verdict.
- Severe thunderstorms and a tornado in Bangladesh kill 600 people.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- SWV - You're The One
- 1,2,3,4 (Sumptin' New) - Coolio
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- Whitney Houston - Count On Me
- R. Kelly - Down Low (Nobody Has To Know)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?