Sunday 23 January 1916
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Douglas Duncan and Betty Rowland.
The Green-Eyed Monster, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
On TV people were watching FoxyTv (1916 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1916 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- David Douglas Duncan: American photo-journalist.
- Betty Rowland: American entertainer, a burlesque queen.
- David Duncan: American photographer and journalist.
- Airey Neave: a British Member of Parliament, is killed by a car bomb as he exits the Palace of Westminster.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 January 1916
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Somewhere a Voice is Calling
- Along the Rocky Road to Dublin - American Quartet
- The Rosary - Taylor Trio
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?