Saturday 23 November 1935
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Scrooge, directed by Henry Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1935 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Dean A Gallo: (Rep-R-New Jersey, 1985- ).
- Vladislav Nikolayevich Volkov: Moscow, Russia -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 7, 11).
- Maria Monsaraz: Spanish astrologer and owner of famous school in Portugal.
- Vladislav Volkov: Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 1971).
- Jacques and Thérèse Tréfouël, Daniel Bovet and Federico Nitti, in the laboratory of Ernest Fourneau at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, discover that sulfanilamide is the active component of Prontosil.J. et T. Tréfouël, F. Nitti et D. Bovet, quotActivité du ''p''-aminophénylsulfamide sur l’infection streptococcique expérimentale de la souris et du lapinquot, ''C. R. Soc. Biol.'', '''120''', 23 november 1935, p. 756
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 23 November 1935 and get them!